Tuesday, September 20th was my last Twins game of the year. My friend Chris had great seats behind home plate so I tagged along and was pretend wife and pretend mommy to Asher while his real wifey Tanya was at work. I've been to Target Field more than 20 times and I've never had as good of seats as I had on Tuesday but despite the good seats, the fun of being at Target Field diminishes when the Twins are so bad. Of course they lost 5-4 and when this post is published, the Twins will have 99 or 100 loses for the year!
A lady next to me asked how old my son was and I quickly said, "Oh, he's not mine" and just smiled. I think it caught her a little off guard and she told me that Asher was staring intently into my eyes. He was a very good baby at the game. He didn't really cry and he started to get a little crabby when we left because it was almost feeding time. Thanks Chris for the great seats and decent company! Ha ha. :)
 |
It was Star Wars night or nerd night or....something |
 |
| What a cute little family we are! |
 |
| Yay Twins! |
 |
| I'm pretending I'm maternal |
2 comments:
He is so cute!! I want a baby :)
adorable baby! great seats!!
I'm going to the last game tonight... I'm not sure I'll know a single name in the lineup :( Oh well, last chance to eat up all the grub there until the Spring!
Post a Comment