As I sit here and write this, I wonder how it can be September 7th already. Cooler temperatures are upon us and before you know it, the leaves will be turning. Now that summer is winding down, it's time to kick back and relax and enjoy some football! Before you decide to plop down on the couch on Sunday, September 25th, consider coming out to the Metrodome to watch the Minnesota Vikings take on the Detroit Lions. It's the 5th Annual Cherrie Jones Tailgate Party and we want you to be there! I'm very excited that they'll be some new faces at the party this year. Come show your face! We even accept Packers fans! :) If you are interested in further details, check out the Facebook page otherwise email me!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/216454233383/
 |
| Last year's group |
2 comments:
you're seriously trying to get Vikings fans out by saying that Packers fans are welcome?! Might be time to rethink your sales pitch my dear! :)
There is a small chance we will be there...but know that we really really want to be.
Post a Comment