Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful November: Day Twenty Seven

Today I'm thankful for the ocean.  I didn't get to see an ocean in person until 2002 when I saw the Atlantic Ocean for my first time.  Then I saw the Pacific Ocean in 2006.  I am not a big fan of water but I love the beauty and mystery an ocean has.  I would take the ocean for granted if I saw it every day but on cloudy days like today in Minnesota, it's fun to dream of the ocean which makes me appreciate it each time I do get to see it in person.

My first view of the Pacific Ocean- California 2006

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

First off, GREAT picture!!

Second, I am a huge water fan so I don't think I would take it for granted to live next to it. I really feel the most at ease if I can be by water or just hear it. Which is why when I'm really stressed out? I hop in the shower- it always helps. LOL.