Monday, June 25, 2012

Castle Danger Brewery Tour

As I stated in my other post last week, I would write about going to Castle Danger Brewery in a separate post.  Not so much because it's a long and interesting post but just to keep a separate post of our monthly beer tours.

Castle Danger is an unincorporated community that is in between Two Harbors and Beaver Bay, Minnesota.  Castle Danger Brewery was the decided destination for our monthly brewery tour.  While the operations of this brewery are extremely small, there wasn't much to tour, but mostly just look around.

Castle Danger Brewery is currently located on the grounds of Castle Haven cabins, a place that we've stayed before


Just a small operation now but there are plans to expand to Two Harbors where they'll be breaking ground next summer.  We sampled all the beers and I like all of them except for the Gale Force Wheat.  (I'm not a fan of wheat beers.)  It was a really fun experience especially because the operations right now are so small but the are gaining momentum. We weren't able to buy a growler as we were headed further up north but we did buy a couple of t-shirts and a pint glass. 

This is the brewery!
Owner of Castle Danger Brewery




No comments: