Friday, June 22, 2012

June Birchbox

I received my Birchbox for June last week and again, it wasn't anything too exciting.  When I saw that I received a box of Band-Aid's, I thought, really?  But after looking a little closer, they're designer Band-Aid's and they are actually pretty cute.  Maybe I should cut my finger just so I can use them.

I received some $25 off some art thing which isn't exciting.  The soap doesn't smell too hot.  The perfume isn't bad.  I received a peach bronzer and it looks like a nice color.  I'm not sure about the Stainiac tint for cheeks and lips.  We'll see about that.

This is my 12th or 13th box I've received and I've been mostly disappointed with them.  Why can't I cancel this subscription?!  I just love the element of surprise.  I think I will be cancelling soon though.  I know, I know, I've said that before but I've actually joined a subscription box better suited for me.  I'll write about that when I receive my first box in July.




No comments: