Saturday, June 30, 2012

SSP Kaposia Days Weekend

I'm not a fan of parades but when my nephew Keith is in one, I try to make it a point to come and see him.  The South St. Paul Kaposia Days parade was Friday, June 22nd.  It was my sister, Colton and me watching the parade while her husband walked in it and my nephew was in it for hockey on rollerblades.  Colton went to the parade last year but he really enjoyed looking around at everything this year.  A clown came up to touch his hand and he wasn't even scared.  (Surprisingly, either was I actually!)




South St. Paul celebrating 125 years





On Saturday morning, I met my dad and we both watched along 5th Avenue while they had the kiddie parade.  My sister had decorated the car I gave Colton for Christmas and they walked as a family in big clump with the rest of the people and and their kids.  It was a perfect sized parade...just one block.





We headed over Central Square where there were games for the kids, food and some tents and booths set up for shopping.  



My sister, Keith and myself went to Fleming Airport and looked at the airplanes.











We watched this plane take off.


 This plane was American on one side and Canadian on the other.



We went to a few garage sales for the city-wide garage sale and then Keith and his dad went to go see a wrestling match at the VFW.  I went home and relaxed the rest of the day watching a couple of movies and taking a nap.


Remember, my giveaway ends tonight!  Enter to win!

No comments: