Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tiny Tillia

Have you heard of Tiny Tillia? It's a company by Avon that carries high quality baby and children's items as well as for mom.  I picked out some items and they sent them to me for review. 

I picked out something that would be good for a girl, a boy and for mom.  The first is this dress.  When I first opened it, I didn't realize it came with little bloomers until I looked in the dress.  It has flowers around the bottom of the dress and then a cute little mouse in between the flowers. This dress is adorable and would be cute on any little girl.  It ranges in size from 0-3 months to 18-24 months.  And it's on sale right now for $14.99!
Cute!
The next item is perfect for either boy or girl or anyone.  When I received this blanket, I couldn't believe how soft it was.  It's a two sided blanket that measures 30' x 40".  While it looks cute below, I think it's even cuter in person. This blanket was given as a gift to a little baby girl that was born very recently.  This one is on sale right now as well for $14.99.

I know the perfect baby for this blanket!

I picked out this next outfit with my nephew Colton in mind.  The shirt is perfect for summer and so are the pants as they are convertible pants.  The bottoms can be rolled up for a shorter look.  This comes in sizes up to 4T.  This is currently on sale for $24.99.

Perfect for my nephew Colton
The last item I had for review was this super cute diaper bag.  It's cute enough to be a purse and can be converted to a tote bag after your done using it as a diaper bag.  There's compartments for your keys, wallet, cell phone and it also comes with a wristlet.  There are areas to put sippy-cups and bottles and it comes with a removable changing pad.  This retails for $40 but is currently on sale for $29.99.
An awesome diaper bag

Even though I don't have kids, I spent some time on the Tiny Tillia website looking at all their products and I find them to be completely affordable with many cute items and a wide variety of items such as toys for playtime and bathtime, accessories, clothes for babies and toddlers and skincare products as well.  They have almost everything on sale right now for a limited time.

1 comment:

John said...

We LOVE the blanket! Thanks again!