M and I went for dinner at Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove on Thursday, June 14th. We had been there once before shortly after it opened in 2007 and decided it was a good but pretty expensive. Well, our palates and wallets have developed a little bit more over that time frame and so we decided that to try it again despite the price.
We did have a reason to celebrate. Some of you may remember this horrific post I wrote in January. So, this day, June 14th was the one year anniversary of Michael being told he was free. No more Florida court dates...ever.
Because of this day, I very much wanted to take M out for a fabulous dinner. We enjoyed filet mignon, chopped salad, hash browns and grown up mac 'n cheese and each other's company. The dinner was perfect and delicious.
Just shortly after we ordered, someone said, "Dana?" I looked and it was one of the servers named Val, who I went to school with. She was always funny in school and just as funny now and it was truly fun to see her since I don't think I've seen her since we've graduated (except on Facebook). She even gave us a huge piece of chocolate mousse cake to take home.
Happy Freedom, Michael. I'm so thankful that you are in my every day.
2 comments:
So happy Michael is done with all the court stuff. I am so thankful it worked out.
Happy FREEDOM!
Post a Comment