Monday, August 27, 2012

Creepy TV

I've been meaning to share this story with you but I keep forgetting to write it.  I finally remembered while I was at the computer so here it goes:

Michael and I were watching the Olympics a few weeks back on a late Friday night and all of a sudden, a spider crawls across the TV screen.  I ask M to go get it and he grabs a piece of toilet paper from the bathroom and comes back and hits the screen but it just stays there and then starts crawling again.  He tries to get it again and then realizes...the spider is on the inside of the TV screen.  This just completely grosses me out but there's nothing we can do to get him.  Instead we continue to watch TV and he comes out and crawls across the screen a few more times throughout the night.  It's gross to see an illuminated spider which seems big crawling across the 50" TV.  

Fast forward to just this past weekend and watching TV again and now there are spider webs that are across the TV in the upper part of the screen on the inside.  There's no way to clean them out I would assume without taking apart the TV.  

Does anyone want to buy us a new TV?  I'll give you this one for free.  

3 comments:

Ang said...

OMG - that's CRAZY! Kind of funny... (I mean think about if it was someone elses TV, you'd laugh a bit too). HOWEVER, I know how much you hate spiders, so for you, it must be SUPER CREEPY!
yuck! good luck... not sure what else I can say other than that...

Dana said...

Isn't it just my luck, the arachnophobe, to have the spider living in MY TV? That is the humorous part.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

How the hell does that happen??? and it SURVIVES???? WTF!!!