Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday

My coworker sent these to me this week and I think some of are neat.  You've probably already seen some of these but the one thing I'm not going to do is eat Oreo's with a fork!  But then again, I'm not dipping them in milk either.  Yuck!

Enjoy!


1.
Via: flickr.com
2.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/7/23/16/enhanced-buzz-32635-1343075963-7.jpg
Via: reddit.com
3.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/7/14/enhanced-buzz-8083-1344363269-1.jpg
4.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-30519-1344268817-11.jpg
5.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-19533-1344269221-6.jpg
Via: reddit.com
6.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web03/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-17692-1344269095-5.jpg
7.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-15426-1344269785-11.jpg
8.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-15426-1344270479-26.jpg
9.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/6/12/enhanced-buzz-20769-1344271301-0.jpg
Via: reddit.com
10.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/6/15/enhanced-buzz-7705-1344281808-9.jpg

11. Cut hot dogs in spirals to improve the wiener-eating experience

Source: youtube.com
12.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/8/6/15/enhanced-buzz-17191-1344282167-13.jpg
Via: reddit.com
13.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/8/7/14/enhanced-buzz-6105-1344365052-3.jpg
14.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web03/2012/8/6/16/enhanced-buzz-14809-1344286684-3.jpg
Via: reddit.com
15.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/8/7/14/enhanced-buzz-13907-1344365563-3.jpg
16.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/8/6/17/enhanced-buzz-30316-1344289986-15.jpg
Via: reddit.com
17.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/7/11/enhanced-buzz-17184-1344353322-4.jpg
Via: imgur.com
18.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/8/7/15/enhanced-buzz-17242-1344367886-1.jpg
19.
Description: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/8/7/16/enhanced-buzz-24933-1344372609-13.jpg



2 comments:

Ang said...

not sure if it's just me, but I can't see any of the pics?!

Dana said...

I can see them on my computer but M can't see them on his. I use Chrome as my browser which I'm guessing you do too. I'm not going to try and fix it or delete it. Don't have the energy to. :)