I like it! I love the wall color you have. That is what I envisioned when I picked out the green for my kitchen walls. My pick however, was more of the 1950's color I remember in my Grandmother's kitchen. I've hated it since it was painted, which was over 2 years ago... but I have yet to change it.
Julie, the color we have on the walls isn't exactly as I imagined but we've had it for 2-3 years and I don't plan on repainting it anytime soon so I guess I've gotten used to it. :) Embrace your kitchen walls!
4 comments:
I like it, it's definitely more trendy, but sometimes that's okay!
I have a ton of furniture to sell on Craigslist, best way to get rid of it and make some cash!
I like it! I love the wall color you have. That is what I envisioned when I picked out the green for my kitchen walls. My pick however, was more of the 1950's color I remember in my Grandmother's kitchen. I've hated it since it was painted, which was over 2 years ago... but I have yet to change it.
Julie, the color we have on the walls isn't exactly as I imagined but we've had it for 2-3 years and I don't plan on repainting it anytime soon so I guess I've gotten used to it. :) Embrace your kitchen walls!
Post a Comment