Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random Schmandom

We found a new local breakfast place in Little Canada where we live.  It's the cutest little place inside and they even give you complimentary baby donuts before your meal.



My latest iphone case in Paisley Meets Plaid.  Love!  I've loved paisley ever since I was a kid. 


We stopped at giant yellow barn on the way back from Mankato a few weeks ago.  I loved their new display of movie theater candy as well as I didn't love some of the flavors of pop they offered!  



Michael's beer cellar is coming along nicely...


I went to People's Organic for lunch two times recently with very yummy reviews.

Veggie Burger
Veggie Hash

One of the best things about summer?  Tomatoes!  Thanks for my coworker for about 20 tomatoes recently!


This is my kind of humor and yes, our cat lays on our table.  He thinks he owns the place.

My nephew has a new pair of glasses that fit him perfectly.


Some water, cashews and some seasonings in the blender makes a wonderful vegan, raw alfredo sauce!



My lovely neighbor Julie gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and some veggies from the WBL farmer's market.  The veggies were yummy and the flowers brightened my days!



I love taking pictures of pretty colored food.  My massive salad!    


2 comments:

Julie said...

I am totally going to give that Alfredo Sauce a try. =) My 11 month old is allergic to dairy so I'm trying to find some vegan alternatives for dairy products.

Dana said...

Julie, let me know what you think of it! Cashews are often used in vegan foods as a way to make something "cheesy".