Jamie got some nice gifts from us and Keith did too, including a metal detector and some type of model/cast of a tarantula that he can play with from grandma and grandpa. When he opened that present, I had to get up out of my chair and move away from the box. I couldn't stand to look at it.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Birthdays
Friday, June 4th was my sister's 31st birthday. She sat with my dad the majority of the day at her house having her garage sale again. It was a pretty busy day and I made an additional $92 on my items sold. I went over there after work and met up her family and my dad and mom, with Michael coming over later to enjoy some fantastic pulled pork sandwiches my sister made with all the sides. Even though it was my sister's birthday, my nephew Keith turns 7 on June 13th and she decided to include his birthday for the day. He did have his own Chuck E Cheese party with some friends last Sunday and will be celebrating his actual birthday with his dad at Target Field watching the Twins vs. the Braves thanks to his fantastic auntie.



Labels:
birthdays,
Family events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment