I had been sick all of last week missing both Monday and Tuesday from work and then having a scheduled day off on Friday. I started to feel worse again on Friday and didn't even know if I would even make the wedding later that day but I put on my best face and did make it to the wedding with the help of my friends Sudafed and Ibuprofen.
The wedding and reception was held at a golf course in Cottage Grove. The ceremony was outdoors and the weather cooperated completely with a warm, sunny day. The ceremony was short and sweet and the reception followed. The food was really good and my other cousin Mike gave a great Best Man speech. The night was so perfect that I didn't get on the dance floor once but spent the majority of time outside enjoying the beautiful summer evening.
John and Jen pouring their unity sand


Michael blowing bubbles
Remember my macro photo from last Friday? This was on the table that sat in the arbor.Congratulations to both, John and Jen. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. You guys make a great couple.
2 comments:
We're famous! Thank you to you both for coming! I didn't realize you missed so much to be there. We really appreciate you guys helping us celebrate our wedding!
Great pictures! Great day! Great that you were there!!!
Post a Comment