Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Events

May was a busy month for life events for our family members.

Monday, May 3rd:

Amelia Jane was born to my cousin Laura and her husband, Chris. I haven't yet met the little one but I'm sure she's just as cute in person. Thanks to her grandma Pat for the pictures.






Saturday, May 15th:

M and I went to the wedding of his second cousin Pat and his bride, Tanya. The wedding was at a church on Summit Avenue in St. Paul and the reception was in North St. Paul. Unfortunately, I did not get any good pictures from either the wedding or the reception and I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom together because I didn't even see them together after the dinner the whole night!

This was the only picture that turned out from the wedding...a picture of the stain glass window.



Saturday, May 22nd:

M and I went to the wedding of his eldest niece Tiana and her groom, Craig. The wedding was at a church in White Bear Lake with the reception in Oakdale. Only one picture at the wedding was taken because my camera died but I did recharge it and get some reception photos.

Proud papa Greg walking Tiana down the aisle

Michael and Craig dancing for the dollar dance
Naughty!
Beautiful Tiana, Handsome Craig and Beautiful Maid of Honor Kayla, Michael's other niece

1 comment:

Ang said...

Holy Weddings!!