Last Wednesday, M and I went to see the Twins play the Kansas City Royals. Of all the games I've been to this year, I've only seen two wins, both which happen to be against the Royals. I had a late night at work so I rushed home only to turn around and go back out to the game on the motorcycle. Finding a parking spot for a motorcycle is much easier than a car and even better, it's free.
We arrived 10 minutes late to the game but it was probably the most fun I've had at a game. I'm not sure why but I had so much fun at this game with my honey, but it was nice just walking around Target Field taking photos from all different perspectives and enjoying each other...and seeing a win was a plus too!
My dinner for the night--Chicken stir fry



Twins organist, Sue Nelson--She's been playing the organ for the Twins for 12 years.
1 comment:
I finally made it to Target Field for the first time yesterday. Sweet place!
Post a Comment