Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy Hour
Last Thursday I got together with the Alphabet Gang for what was our one year anniversary of monthly happy hours. While we all don't always make it each month, this time everyone was there. We went to Chatterbox in the Linden Hills neighborhood of Minneapolis. We sat on the patio despite the sprinkle of rain that came from time to time. We had some different specialty drinks like chardonnay with freshly squeezed oranges and raspberry lemonade and vodka. The food was pretty good. The rest of the girls ordered build your own mac-n-cheese and it looked so good. After the patio we headed inside to play one of the many games they offer, Connect Four. Do you remember that game from when you were younger? Catha and Aaron played and she won. She played Deanna and won. I played Catha and won. I played Beth and she won, so overall, Catha was the winner with two wins. Chatterbox also has Nintendo, Sega and Atari 2600 games to play for a small cost.


Labels:
happy hour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment