My friend Aaron asked me to go to the game and while I already had tickets to the game, I gave my seats away to Michael and his brother Ray, while I sat with Aaron in his seats, one level lower but still waving distance to M and Ray. We all walked around together during the time in between the first and second game and stopped off at each of the bars for a drink as well as some food.
Despite the losses, I still had fun with good company all around. We all walked back to our cars together, actually motorcycles for us. It was nice not having to pay to park by squeezing into a small space for the bikes!
The different stages of the sun setting on the skyline was just spectacular to watch. Enjoy!
1 comment:
you know... I've been to this ballpark several times and I've seen countless pictures of it... but I absolutely never tire of looking at it! It really is something; isn't it?!
Post a Comment