Some of the opposing fans:
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Vikings Home Opener
The Vikings home opener was Sunday, September 19th against the Miami Dolphins. The day wasn't as warm and sunny and September-like as I envisioned in my head anticipating this day but instead cloudy and a little chilly. M and I didn't know any one going to the game so it was just us that tailgated in our usual spot. The game itself was mental anguish. The Vikings played terribly with no one in sync with each other, Favre throwing 3 interceptions and the Dolphins winning 14-10. It was one of the worst games I've been to in such a long time and I had forgotten how bad it feels to walk out of the dome with your head hanging a little lower. It had been about 13 months since we had to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miami fans are pretty ugly... lucky for them, their team is lookin' hot.
GO VIKINGS!
Post a Comment