M and I went to Fogo de Chao with Tanya and Chris on a very warm Friday night. (It was 87 degrees earlier in the day.) It was their first time there and they were going partly to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary, which was yesterday. M and I went because we had a celebration of sorts also. It was the 6th anniversary of M and I starting on the path to what would become our current relationship. Six years ago, M and I went to a playoff Twins game against the Yankees (They lost...sound familiar?) as friends and we ended up kissing that night which would turn around the friendship as we had known it, forever.
Fogo was great. It was Restaurant Week again so it was very busy but as always, worth it. After dinner, we went back to Chris and Tanya's house for a fire outside and a beer before heading home around 2 am. It was a great night and it had been so long since just the four of us had hung out. I miss hanging out with these two!
3 comments:
I've been wanting to take my boyfriend to Fogo, but we just haven't made it. I went in Chicago once and pretty much loved it.
Turns out saving money for a trip tends to cut out meals that are ~$50 a head.
Fogo! Yum!
Looks and sounds like a nice evening.
Post a Comment