To say goodbye to MN summer and to say hello to fall, I wanted to share some photos I took before fall started. Enjoy the pictures of the flowers that were taken at my parents house and remember them as you won't see them again until next summer as well as a couple of pictures while I was taking a walk on the path behind our house and a cat that was at M's sister's house.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
MN Weather
This past summer in Minnesota was HOT and if it wasn't HOT, it was RAINY and sometimes it was even HOT and RAINY but once State Fair time hit in late August, it got CHILLY and COLD. My favorite month of the year is September as I love the smell of the air and pure blue skies and the leaves starting to change and fall off the trees. This September was not really like that. September in Minnesota was rainy and chilly with a few nice days mixed in and some pretty hot days too, however since the start of October, it's been exactly the way I wanted September to be but just a little bit cooler so maybe October is now my favorite month. The sun has been shining incredibly the last few days and will be throughout the week and you can just feel that it's football season, post season baseball and apple orchard time. I love Minnesota at this time of year!
To say goodbye to MN summer and to say hello to fall, I wanted to share some photos I took before fall started. Enjoy the pictures of the flowers that were taken at my parents house and remember them as you won't see them again until next summer as well as a couple of pictures while I was taking a walk on the path behind our house and a cat that was at M's sister's house.
To say goodbye to MN summer and to say hello to fall, I wanted to share some photos I took before fall started. Enjoy the pictures of the flowers that were taken at my parents house and remember them as you won't see them again until next summer as well as a couple of pictures while I was taking a walk on the path behind our house and a cat that was at M's sister's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you see it's suppose to be something like 75 on Friday?? I took that day off from work because girl, I'm getting out and enjoying the day!!
Oh, and you need to stop by my blog and fill in your location. We already have 5 bloggers from MN but we need more. Great way to meet others from MN. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Love fall! Of course October is my favorite!
purdy flowers and pictures!!
Beautiful flowers! It has been a great week
Post a Comment