Monday, August 8, 2011

Cafe Latte

A week ago yesterday, M and I met Greg and Anna for lunch.  We always go out to breakfast with them and decided on to do lunch this time at Cafe Latte in St. Paul.  Anna had been there before but the rest of us hadn't.  They have a fabulous salad bar, sandwich bar and soups and pizzas on the other side.  The plate below is three different salads and there's a big chunk on the plate and I told M that I would give him a 30 minute massage if he could guess what it was.  He immediately said, "artichoke".  This is coming from someone who hates veggies and doesn't even like to look at them or have them near his plate so I definitely thought I'd be safe with artichoke but not the case.  






4 comments:

Ang said...

yum - i love big chunks of artichoke! looks tasty!

mamamouseiam said...

Cafe Latte is great, except for the horrid chocolate, chocolate cake. (haha...just kidding...I love, LOVE the chocolate cake! But not artichokes.)

Jamie said...

OMG I am sooo craving that now from the pics! Looks delish!!

Kim Airhart said...

I haven't been there in years. It's one of my favorite places. I used to go all the time when I lived off of grand. I really need to go soon.