The morning practice was full pads and there were lots of people there. Both bleacher sections and all areas along the fence were occupied. The afternoon practice was without pads and there weren't that many people in the crowd. We ate lunch at Blue Bricks in between practices and checked out their duplex.
Immediately after each practice, we went over to the building where the players go into from the field and we were able to get up close and personal with a handful of Vikings. Kayla was interested in getting autographs and was able to get some as well as pictures with some of the players. I, myself, is just more interested in taking a photo of the player.
I didn't see anything outstanding from the Vikings, offense or defense and that also rang true with the first preseason game last Saturday. I was excited to see McNabb in person but him throwing an interception and having another almost picked off wasn't too impressive. Ponder seemed just ok, as did Webb. Bomar also played but I'm sure his days are limited after getting a DUI two days before we were there.
Despite the lackluster practice performance of the Vikings, training camp was extremely fun this year. Being that we only had one day to hang out, I think I appreciated being down there more. It was fun to have the girls with us too as well as having a perfect day of weather. It was the first time it was cool since I've been going for seven years. It barely made it to 70 with a great breeze that made it chilly at times.
| McNabb |
| Uh-oh. Butterfingers! |
| Yo Adrian! |
| One of my favorites @ training camp- Cullen Loeffler. He is always so nice. Oh, and he's not bad to look at. |
| Ryan D'Imperio |
| Erin Henderson- My boyfriend Ben Leber's replacement |
| Larry Dean |
| D'Aundre Reed |
| Remi Ayodele |
| Heath Farwell- Another super nice guy |
| Brandon Burton |
| Chris Kluwe |
| Adrian has the best legs |
| Kayla and cardboard boyfriend Jared Allen |
![]() |
| She would meet the real Jared Allen two days later at her work |

1 comment:
aweseomsauce! I had to LOL at the arm painted on the truck... I was like 'how is he driving!!?'... it's perfect!
Post a Comment