Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lindsey Buckingham

M and I went to see Lindsey Buckingham at the Pantages Theater in Minneapolis on Friday, September 16th.  For those that don't know him by name, he is also the lead male singer of Fleetwood Mac and guitarist.  I surprised M with tickets only a few days before the show as I know he really wanted to go to this show as did I.  When we were in San Francisco in 2006, we almost went to see him but just didn't have the time.

Lindsey as a solo artist is eclectic.  I don't know how to describe him and his music than maybe as Experimental.  He is a guitar virtuoso and still has a great voice despite being almost 62 years old.  He played both his solo music as well as a handful of Fleetwood Mac songs. We had fifth row, center (7th row if you count the pit) so the experience and show seemed to be catered to our seats.  The show was great and I can't wait until Fleetwood Mac tours again, which is rumored to be next year.









1 comment:

Ang said...

you're pretty close to real time with blogging... ;)
I'll get you the picture from Saturday soon-ish; I forgot my damn camera cord today :(
It was so nice to see you and actually meet M this weekend... like, so nice! Wish we could have chatted more!!