Friday, September 27, 2013

I Lost

M and I bet each other quite a bit on stupid little things, usually for a dollar or a cheaper meal here and there. I think we're pretty even overall but I had to pay out a bet that I obviously wouldn't have made if I didn't know I was right.  I was wrong.

We were having a conversation this past summer about a couple of cabins we stayed in before and we both thought the cabins had different names.  We bet on the names and turns out, M was right.  That was after I had already bet a dinner to Pittsburgh Blue, M's suggestion.

Pittsburgh Blue isn't cheap.  In fact, our dinner on Friday, September 6th was one of the most expensive dinners we've ever had, all paid for by me.  M didn't have to stick to me though by adding a crab leg onto his steak dinner.  That leg cost $30.  In his defense, he didn't know how much it cost beforehand.  Neither did I, but one thing is for sure, we didn't think it would be $30.

M, I'm kidding. (Nietzsche) I'm glad you got your delicious meal that you won fair and square.





No comments: