Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vikings Preseason Game #1

Friday, August 9th was the first Vikings game in the last season at the dome.  They played the Houston Texans in their first preseason game and lost 27-13.  As you can see in the picture below, the team was quite large at that time with many people since getting cut.

The game wasn't too exciting, as most preseason games aren't but it was exciting to get back into the football season again.  I don't have any fantasy football leagues this year.  It would have been my 10th year playing but I don't enjoy it as much as I used to so I'll just be watching games for no other reason than the pure enjoyment of football.

I didn't take any pictures at this game and the over-saturated ones below are from M's phone.  I can't bring in a real purse anymore due to the new league bag/purse policy so I probably won't have my real camera with anymore.  Grrr....




No comments: