On Wednesday, September 11th, my mom, sister and I went out for our monthly dinner.
We didn't meet in August. While it should be easy to get three people together for dinner once a month, it isn't always that way. We're all busy in a different way of life and sometimes it just doesn't work.
It was my mom's choice this month and we went to Acapulco in Maplewood. I had brought here there once before and she really liked the food. M and I used to frequent this place at least once a week back in the day. The food is pretty decent and the service is really fast.
Both my sister and mom got chimichangas and I got tacos. I forgot to take any photos because I also do that when we're together, mostly likely because my mom doesn't like getting her picture taken.
We didn't meet in August. While it should be easy to get three people together for dinner once a month, it isn't always that way. We're all busy in a different way of life and sometimes it just doesn't work.
It was my mom's choice this month and we went to Acapulco in Maplewood. I had brought here there once before and she really liked the food. M and I used to frequent this place at least once a week back in the day. The food is pretty decent and the service is really fast.
Both my sister and mom got chimichangas and I got tacos. I forgot to take any photos because I also do that when we're together, mostly likely because my mom doesn't like getting her picture taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment