I forgot to write about my night out with the Alpha Gang. Before I brought Keith to the fair and the day before we went to the Vikings game, I met the majority of the gang at Chatterbox in St. Paul on Wednesday, August 28th.
The original plan was to meet at Tiffany and Aaron's house for a backyard get together but because it was well into the 90's, we decided to meet at an air-conditioned bar instead.
We went to Chatterbox once before with the gang but it was a different location and I had never been to the St. Paul location before.
Catha wasn't able to make it, as she had some sort of vertigo thing going on, something I'm experiencing as I write this.
The original plan was to meet at Tiffany and Aaron's house for a backyard get together but because it was well into the 90's, we decided to meet at an air-conditioned bar instead.
We went to Chatterbox once before with the gang but it was a different location and I had never been to the St. Paul location before.
Catha wasn't able to make it, as she had some sort of vertigo thing going on, something I'm experiencing as I write this.
| Remember Lite Brite? |
No comments:
Post a Comment