Saturday, July 26, 2008

B-I-N-G-O!

The insurance department at my work had a half-day on Friday. We left work to go play Bingo. I have never played Bingo in a real bingo hall. I have wanted to go play for a couple of years but really haven't anyone to go with. I had such a good time. We got to play for little over 2 hours. I didn't win but there were 3 winners within our group that did win. We also other ways to win gift cards. We were each assigned a ball. For example, I was G47. If G47 was called, I would get my name entered into a drawing. We could also enter our name if we were one off from getting bingo. I ended up winning a Major's gift card. I had so much fun that I want to go play again really soon. My sister is back in town now so I told her that she has to come play with me before she leaves.

A week ago when we were all out at Tony Jaro's, I gave a toast with our greenies to Michael. He was laid off last Friday. His former company, Restore Medical was bought out by the big giant Medtronic. We toasted to a better job to come in the future. Fast foward 1 week. We went over to Chris and Tanya's house with some drinks. We brought Champagne to toast to Michael's new job! Yep, he was offered a job at Minnetronix and will accept this position next week. Congratulations, Michael! I'm very proud of you and your accomplishments.

No comments: