Dear Jerk driving the Cadillac Escalade on 35E North just before the Little Canada Road Exit around 6:10 pm today,
The shoulder is not a lane. The shoulder is not to be used to "bypass" the rest of us who are stuck in traffic too. Your big, black, shiny, expensive vehicle does not give you a right or privilege to drive past the rest of us so you can get to exit ramp faster. I am getting off the freeway at the same place you are, as well as many others and we are waiting our turn until we can get there. We don't like being stuck in traffic either but we deal with it. So when I honked at you, you may have felt that flicking me off was the right thing to do but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. It's obvious your time MUST be more important than mine. I can see that by the multi-tasking you do...driving like a jerk and talking on the phone at the same time.
Sincerely,
A Courteous Driver
3 comments:
What a jerk! I hate bad drivers and there are too frickin many of them!!
I love your new banner and scheme, very cool!
hello cousin!!! you are awesome! dont worry about that lac driving a-hole, karma is a mo-fo! hahaha.
I think that I saw this same pecker in front of me as well...........almost EVERYDAY!!!
Post a Comment