Thursday, July 17, 2008
It's almost Friday
Michael and I were on the motorcycle tonight in Shoreview and we saw 13 turkeys! There were 3 adults and 10 little turkey babies. They were kind of cute. Then we saw another 2 turkeys at another place in Shoreview. Then on the way home, we saw a doe eating grass in the front yard of a house on Spooner Lake and it was so tame. We just sat there and watched it and she knew we were there and didn't even flinch when the motorcycle got loud. That's it for today. It's been a long week and I am definitely ready for the weekend.
Labels:
Random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wild Turkeys are everywhere by us...including running through our backyard a few weeks ago!
I'm kind of a wild turkey myself....
Can't wait for Thanksgiving! j/k Those turkeys like to travel in bunches too. JS
Post a Comment