Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear Kellogg's

Dear Kelloggs,

While I do not like milk and have not drank milk since I was 9 years old, I could not pass up the opportunity to purchase your new cereal, Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin. I read about this new cereal on Monday on the internet and I thought about it all week and that I had to have it. I finally was able to purchase your product at 10 pm Friday night. I was unable to wait until I got home to try this new cereal and tore open the box in the car. Those little frosted biscuits were just as delicious as I imagined them and built them up to be. After further examination of the box, it says you are willing to let me try this box for free through mail-in rebate. You've outdone yourself, Kellogg's! Way to go! While I crave the blueberry Muffin flavor, I cannot wait to try the Vanilla Creme, Cinnamon Struesel, Maple & Brown Sugar flavors also.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Looks good.....I love cereal and will ahve to try this!