Michael, his cousin Jeff and myself all went to the Science Musuem of Minnesota to see the Star Wars Exhibit. We started our night with an Omni Theatre movie titled, Special Effects. After the movie, we went to the exhibit. Jeff was in complete heaven as he is a huge Star Wars fan. It was fun to see different models used in all of the 6 Star Wars movies, as well as costumes and props. We also saw a 15 minute movie about robots. We finished the exhibit with a jump to lightspeed in a recreated replica of the Millennium Falcon cockpit. I got to sit for a couple of minutes in the co-pilot seat so I could pretend that I was Chewbacca. He's my favorite. I think he's cute. We also spent some time looking at the general exhibits at the science musuem. A lot of the stuff we saw is the same stuff we saw there when we were kids but it never really gets old and it's always fun to explore. If you're interested in going to see this exhibit, hurry up because it ends August 13th.
1 comment:
Please take my boy, he would love it!!!
Post a Comment