Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Fleetwood Mac
I'm pretty excited to say that I bought Fleetwood Mac tickets yesterday. They are coming to the Xcel Energy Center. I got a greatest hits CD for Christmas that I had asked for from my Aunt Pat and Uncle Dennis over 10 years ago that I still love. They are not a band I listen to every day but would not pass up the chance to see them. I found out they were coming a couple of weeks ago and have tried to keep it secret from Michael since that was going to be his birthday present. That surprise lasted about 3 days. He called me at work telling me that Fleetwood Mac was coming. I told him that I already knew about it and he said he was getting tickets. I told him he couldn't. He didn't understand so I said, "Happy Birthday". (Michael's b-day is January 5th) Good thing I didn't get tickets without discussing it with him because he said Fleetwood Mac is the only band that the family would see in concert together due to different music styles but he got all of his siblings to go. So I ended up buying 8 tickets for everyone. The total for 8 tickets was $1,313! Isn't that ridiculous? Good thing I'm only paying for Michael and my ticket. Now we have to wait until March to see them!
Labels:
Concerts and Shows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds exciting! I love Fleetwood Mac
It IS exciting!
I am not only excited to go see Fleetwood Mac Live, but to get to go with my loved ones is the most perfect birthday gift!
Thanx Danababyfavervavy!!
Michael
PS - Who are you Mr. or Ms. "Anonymous"?
Are you going to see Fleetwood Mac too?
Let us know so we can meet up before the show!
I would love to see Fleetwood Mac too, its too bad I can no longer afford any concert tickets :(
great i hope you like that concert,to bad i can"t go...
Post a Comment