Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm caught up!

I should be in bed right now but besides my Florida blog(s), I am caught up on my posts!  I wrote several tonight so make sure you read all them below.  Tonight I went out with my sister to Yarusso's for dinner.  We love that place.  It's been a tradition in multiple generations on my mom's side to go there.   Jamie talked and talked and talked and talked and then I got to talk a little bit and then she talked again.  It's a good thing I'm a good listener, right Jamie?  I plan writing at least Chapter 1 in my Florida blog this weekend and hopefully I'll be a little more consistent with it.  It's Friday tomorrow so everyone have a good weekend!  Take a look at Jamie's piece of lasagna she ordered.  We put a fork on the plate to give you reference of how big it is.


6 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am totally on an Italian kick right now and that lasagna looks so good!

Anonymous said...

We love Yarusso's. Everything is terrific but, frankly, I go there for the BREAD! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You went to Yarusso's & didn't call your cousins??

Anonymous said...

I also ate close to 25 pieces of bread between all my chatting ;) Good times!

Michael said...

I will be eating Bread, Spicy Ravioli, and some Meatballs come tomorrow night!

AND I'M NOT EVEN ITALIAN!!!!

Tanya Zenner said...

Funny thing is just by the way it looks I knew that is where it was from:)