Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jon Lajoie

Last Thursday, Michael and I went to Loon Cafe for dinner in Minneapolis and then went to see Jon Lajoie at the 7th St. Entry, um, I mean The Entry.  I'm old school and still call it 7th St. Entry. It's attached to First Avenue and guess what side the entry is on?  7th Street! If you have ever been in the room the size of a large closet, that's how big The Entry is.  It's so small and they really pack 'em in there.  If a fire broke out, the site would not be pretty.   Anyways, if you don't know who Jon Lajoie is, he is a Canadian "comedian" who has become an internet sensation with his videos on YouTube.  His humor is more often than not off-color, raw and crude and could offend many.  I obviously think he is funny and I'm not offended by much.


1 comment:

Ang said...

SHUT UP! I cannot believe you were there... I was there too!! Only my experience was not good and we left before he went on stage... I've been meaning to blog about it, but I sometimes don't like blogging about bad experiences...
I wish I would have known you were there though!