Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great Waters

Michael and I went out on a date last Saturday night.  I love it when we go on dates.  We went to Great Waters Brewing Company in downtown St. Paul.   I ordered Jambalaya and it was good but I was expecting it to be made with rice instead of penne pasta.  I've never had it before so maybe that is the way it's supposed to come.  Michael had a burger but more importantly, he tried their 10 beer sampler.  You get 10 4-oz sized beers with a cheat sheet of what the name of the beer is and it's description.  Michael loves all beer so he really liked this.  I had a taste of a few of them and there was nothing I liked.  I'll stick to the generic American beers.  I sipped a hot drink that had hot chocolate, raspberrry liquer, vokda and creme de cacao in it.   It was good but kinda strong.  We left and wanted to go take pictures of Rice Park, as it was so beautiful with all the trees lit up and the big Christmas tree but it was very cold that we didn't.  I'm still hoping to get out there and take some pictures.

No comments: