Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby Time

Sunday, March 10th was the day of my friend Kristi's baby shower.  She's due on April 20th, is having a boy (Bretton) and doesn't want that baby to come out any sooner than that!  

Her shower was held in one of the rooms in the upper level of Manitou Station in White Bear Lake.  I knew a good amount of people there as a lot of us went to high school together and some I hadn't seen since then.  

The food was appetizer-type foods and it was really good.  They had cake and chocolate covered strawberries for favors.  The room was decorated so cute and I'm sure a lot of the inspiration came from Pinterest.

Kristi received a lot of nice gifts and she was really grateful for her special day.  







1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I had a great time, it was so nice to see so many of my friends all at once! We got a lot of great gifts (thank you!) that I still haven't unpacked, We are getting Bretton's room finished this week. Yay!! As much as I would like him to wait awhile, I would not be surprised at all if he makes his appearance sooner than 4-20!