I met Tanya at French Meadow in Uptown for dinner on Wednesday, February 27th. Since we hadn't seen each other since before my birthday, Tanya had a birthday card and gift for me which was unexpected. She gave me a glass box with a mirrored bottom that is adorable.
I ate at French Meadow for my birthday last year and loved the tempeh cutlets. I ordered a variation of what I had for my birthday. It included the tempeh, steamed greens, brown rice and coconut red beans. The tempeh had a blood orange vinaigrette that was good but there was a little too much of it.
We engaged in serious conversation including relationships and people, gun control and life in general. In our little corner, there was a guy that looked familiar to me. I looked at him right away and thought in my mind, wow, this guy is really attractive for an older guy. After he took a seat behind us and facing Tanya, she said that the guy looked familiar. I told her he looked familiar to me too and when we went to the bathroom, I figured I'd scope out on him again when he comes back. When he was close to our table again, I knew who he was right away. It was Tim Sherno from KSTP News. He's attractive on TV but he looks even better in person. :)
I ate at French Meadow for my birthday last year and loved the tempeh cutlets. I ordered a variation of what I had for my birthday. It included the tempeh, steamed greens, brown rice and coconut red beans. The tempeh had a blood orange vinaigrette that was good but there was a little too much of it.
We engaged in serious conversation including relationships and people, gun control and life in general. In our little corner, there was a guy that looked familiar to me. I looked at him right away and thought in my mind, wow, this guy is really attractive for an older guy. After he took a seat behind us and facing Tanya, she said that the guy looked familiar. I told her he looked familiar to me too and when we went to the bathroom, I figured I'd scope out on him again when he comes back. When he was close to our table again, I knew who he was right away. It was Tim Sherno from KSTP News. He's attractive on TV but he looks even better in person. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment