Rojo. It doesn't just mean red in Spanish. It also is a bar/restaurant in St. Louis Park's West End.
I went to happy hour there on Wednesday, March 6th. I was the cougar of the group while I hung out with my younger friends Eric, Michael and Justin. I had never been to Rojo before but they all live in St. Louis Park so it was a convenient place for them.
I had a couple of sangria's while I was there, one white and one red. We also ordered a couple appetizers, a vegetarian quesadilla and grilled corn. The grilled corn was fabulous but I was a little reluctant to eat it. No girl likes eating corn on the cob in public and especially with guys at the table. It can be just too messy.
I would definitely go back to this place for dinner. There's a Rojo that will be opening soon in Southdale right by my work so I'm sure I'll check it out again.
I went to happy hour there on Wednesday, March 6th. I was the cougar of the group while I hung out with my younger friends Eric, Michael and Justin. I had never been to Rojo before but they all live in St. Louis Park so it was a convenient place for them.
I had a couple of sangria's while I was there, one white and one red. We also ordered a couple appetizers, a vegetarian quesadilla and grilled corn. The grilled corn was fabulous but I was a little reluctant to eat it. No girl likes eating corn on the cob in public and especially with guys at the table. It can be just too messy.
I would definitely go back to this place for dinner. There's a Rojo that will be opening soon in Southdale right by my work so I'm sure I'll check it out again.
1 comment:
YUM!!! I haven't been to Rojo ( or any restaurant at West End) but LOVE me some Mexican food!!!
Post a Comment