Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dixie's

Wednesday, March 13th was our girls dinner for March.  It was my turn to choose the restaurant and I picked Dixie's on Grand in St. Paul.  Both Jamie and my mom hadn't been there before and it had been about 15 years since I had been there.

We got there at 5 pm so there really wasn't anyone there yet but by the time we left around 7:30 pm, the place was packed.  We started off with some baked mushrooms and Jamie ordered some beef jerky.  For dinner, I had a shrimp po' boy.  I really wanted to try the jambalaya but the after asking the opinion of the server which was better, she said the jambalaya is just average.

We had a lot of fun talking and relaxing.  Our conversations range all across the board and we always bring up our dad.  I know he'd love that we are doing this on a monthly basis.






No comments: