I colored my hair on Sunday evening, March 3rd. I hadn't colored my hair for over a year. I bought a kit from the store, a different kit than I've always used. I bought an intense red. I really like my hair in any shade of red and I think it compliments my skin tone. After putting in the color, it got really orange, really fast and it started to scare me. I ended up washing it out 6-7 minutes early because of this. The color was very vibrant which I could deal with as red fades every time you wash it but what I couldn't deal with is that my scalp was stained orangey-red. It looked ridiculous enough for me to decide I couldn't go to work the next day. So I told my supervisor Sunday night I wouldn't be coming in. I'm not sure how your work is with time off but we can take time off as long as we have the PTO to do so. It doesn't matter the reason and you don't have to say why.
I woke up Monday at the same time I normally would have for work and started my day. Since I had a free day, I took care of some admin stuff for myself and then decided to ask my mom if she wanted to bum around with me. She did and I picked her up and we went to different stores for errands I had to run.
We ended up stopping at Big Bowl in Rosedale Mall for lunch. It's yet another place she had never been and was reluctant about it. We started with vegetable potstickers and we both did the stir fry bar. I had the veggie panang red curry with noodles and she had the veggie teriyaki with fried rice. We both didn't eat very much and had leftovers for dinner that night. She really liked it and I loved mine. I wish I would have done rice but I added brown rice to it when I ate it for dinner. I could Asian food every day!
2 comments:
lol... I think we've probably all had a few nightmare hair stories ( I sure have!) but whatever you did to fix it looked great when I saw you on Sunday!!
Yes, I've had my share. After a few washings, I love it. Thanks for the compliment. I also loved the color of your hair. Very rich color.
Post a Comment