Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm an Adult

When you're a full-blown adult, you get excited over household purchases, like a new vacuum.  I was pretty excited to get my new vacuum a couple of Tuesdays ago.  My favorite part is ordering it online from Amazon, not paying tax or shipping and having it come right to your door.  Oh, and cashing out some credit card points on Amazon so I got over $50 knocked off the price.  I opened it up and started vacuuming right away.  Being that I vacuumed a handful of days earlier, I didn't think I would suck up as much as I did but I knew my old vacuum just didn't work as well anymore.

Does anyone have this vacuum?  So far, so good.  What kind of vacuum do you have?  Do you get excited about household items like this too?






3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I've had my Dyson for about 6 years now and I love it!! It was almost $600 new but does an awesome job... so much better than the Kenmoore machine we had before

mamamouseiam said...

Yes, I get excited over household items too, especially if I get a bargain. And especially if said household item has a motor! I also got a new vacuum cleaner, Dana, 10 days ago, also at Amazon where it was cheaper than I could find it elsewhere, no tax, no shipping, AND using points! (I bought another Oreck.) It doesn't take much to make us happy, does it. Do you like vacuum lines on the carpet? I do! Happy vacuuming! :D

Dana said...

I saw on FB that you were looking for one. Hurray to us for using Amazon. :) And yes, I like vacuum lines too!