Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fogo We Go

I feel like I'll I've been writing about is food lately.  Well, I guess that's a big part of my social outings.  On the last day of February, M and I went to Fogo de Chao during restaurant week.  We hadn't been there since restaurant week in 2010.  It's not the type of place you can go to very often, due to price and due to excess eating.

I treated Michael this time as he helped me with a financial agreement last July to help accelerate me being debt free (besides student loan) and he joked that after the agreement ended, I would owe him Fogo.  I was very happy to take him here. (especially during restaurant week when it's cheaper. he he)  

It's really hard to get reservations this week so we had ours at 5 pm on a Thursday.  I rocked out on the  salad bar and way too much polenta while M ate piles of meat.  I had a few slivers of meat but not too much.  After our two hour experience we were too full.  Gluttons!




2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

YUM!! I've only been there once and that was several years ago, but I remember the salad bar being out of this world :)
Congrats on coming to the end of your debt!!! I am > < this close and it feels AMAZING!!!! The amount of money I have paid off in 4 1/2 years is SICK

Dana said...

Thanks about the debt. I remember a couple of years ago you telling me how much you had already paid off so I'm sure it's double that. Congrats to you too!!