Every month at work, my department, (Insurance and Tax Escrow) has a newsletter that comes out called the Podcast, which is a fitting title since we all sit in a formation called Pods. This Podcast features 2 people within my department. The idea behind the newsletter came from me. I thought it would be a good way to get to know the people we work with daily other than just the surface work personality we know. For the month of April, I was chosen as one of the people to be featured. Once your chosen, you fill out a standard questionnaire with questions such as what is the craziest thing you've ever done and what is the happiest day of your life, etc. Below is the newsletter. Because I only have Adobe Reader on my computer at home, I was not able to extract the pages that have my fellow coworker on them so if you want, you can read about her too. Enjoy! (You can make the newsletter bigger by clicking on the down arrow and then clicking on the + sign to zoom or clicking the icon in the right hand corner to for full size and then adjust the size from there)
3 comments:
Awesome! That's so neat.. thanks for sharing!
Great article on you, Dana! NIce thought to do that at work to get to know your colleagues
LOL! I need to slow down so that I better comprehend what I read! I clicked on your link, but couldn't figure out where the "play" button was! Duh! It took me a few seconds to realize I was looking at a NEWSLETTER, not a PODCAST! (Gee, how many times did you tell us it was a newsletter?) I guess I was so excited to get to your story, I didn't pay attention to what came before.
Anyhoo, what a neat idea to share with your co-workers (and us). I enjoyed reading it. Next time, though, I'd like the video version! ;-)
Post a Comment