Monday, April 20, 2009
Girls Only
I'm still catching up on my blog posts from last week. On Thursday night, I went over to Jenni's house for dinner. My sister was also there. Jenni grew up in the same neighborhood as us and my sister and her have been best friends since they were little kids. Our parents still live only houses away from each other. We started the evening on the deck sipping wine and waiting for the our food on the grill. Jenni made us chicken kabobs and I made a spinach salad to go along with it. It was all very good. I didn't get any pictures of us during the evening because not everyone wanted their picture taken. I did take a picture of the food though!
Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love kabobs :)
I haven't seen Jenni since last Nov!
Post a Comment