I'm popping in to say hi. I haven't had much of a desire to blog lately, even though I've had the time. I have a handful of things to write so stay tuned and enjoy the weather!!
Hey girl, so what's going on??? I have noticed your lack of blogitivity and just wanted to check that you're okay :) Feel free to call or e-mail me if you need an ear or shoulder!
Is there a blogging season? It would seem as winter would be an ideal time to blog since we cant really go outside and play as much however, during the summer everyone is far more active and does more each day to blog about...yet doesnt have time to blog.
2 comments:
Hey girl, so what's going on??? I have noticed your lack of blogitivity and just wanted to check that you're okay :)
Feel free to call or e-mail me if you need an ear or shoulder!
To all bloggers:
Is there a blogging season?
It would seem as winter would be an ideal time to blog since we cant really go outside and play as much however, during the summer everyone is far more active and does more each day to blog about...yet doesnt have time to blog.
So, when do you blog most?
Summer
or Winter?
Just curious...
Post a Comment