Friday, April 17, 2009

The Loop

I'm playing a little bit of catch on blogging so what better way to start with this past Monday.  I met my friends Catha and Aaron for happy hour and a bit of food at The Loop in Minneapolis.  Since I was weighing in on Tuesday morning for the biggest loser contest at work, I kept it light.  Happy hour consisted of water and lettuce wraps.  Catha didn't participate in drinking any libations either because she is pregnant.  Catha and her husband Ben are expecting their first child in October and they just announced it just recently.  It was good to see Aaron again as I have not seen in since October 2007, when we got laid off from the same job.  I can't help it that he doesn't smile in the picture.  It was on purpose.  Aaron, I'll bring your books to you in June!  



No comments: