Friday, April 3, 2009

Seal

On Tuesday night, Tanya and I went to Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis to eat and drink before heading across the street to the Orpheum to see Seal in concert.  We had front row tickets and the seats were as close as I've ever been to the stage for a national act.  Seal played for a little over 2 hours and it was a great set.  The highlight of the night was when Seal bent down to me, took my hand and sang inches from my face while looking directly in my eyes.  He sang to me for at least 20 seconds but I can't quite remember because I couldn't believe what was happening.  He happened to be singing one of my favorite songs too, "The Beginning".  I took a TON of pictures, just relishing in the moment.  And in case you don't know, Seal is married to one of my favorite female celebrities, Heidi Klum.  














2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

How fun! That would've been awesome!!

Kim Lindstrom said...

Wow! You always seem to be in the right place at the right time! Lucky you!