Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photo Hunt

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been MIA for awhile. Lots going on in little Dana Leigh's life, good and not-so-good. I might elaborate later. As for this post, I want to announce that I am going to be doing a photo hunt, as created from my friend Kristi. Please feel free to participate by letting Kristi know by clicking here. The contest starts today and runs through the end of the month. Look for my pictures to be posted in another post at the end of the month or as I complete the list. I hope you participate, good luck and the list is below.


1. Cool or interesting architecture

2. A sign of Spring/Autumn (So. Hemi)

3. Something musical

4. Something sweet

5. Something metallic

6. A landscape

7. An interesting doorway

8. A reflection

9. A cemetery

10. A pair of shoes

11. A body of water

12. A drink

13. A mosaic or mural

14. Rain

15. Classic car (1970 or older)

16. A work of art

17. A church

18. A statue

19. An interesting sky

20. Something in motion

21. Lights at night

22. A silhouette

23. Something historical (pre-1900)

24. A shot from an unusual perspective

25. Flowers

26. Self-Portrait


2 comments:

Ang said...

SOOOO glad you're playing along, I was hoping you would!
You've been missed... hope all is well!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Good luck Dana! Glad you're participating. Hopefully everything is okay